I Miss You, Synopsis, Preview

11:57 PM
I Miss You, Synopsis

KDrama I Miss You


I Miss You, refers to a Korean Drama (KDrama, Television Series) also known as Missing You, Bogosipda, and aired on MBC.
Contents: I Miss You - Plot - Preview


Cast: Yoon Eun-hye, Park Yoochun, Yoo Seung-ho
Genre: melodrama, romance, mystery, thriller, action
Episodes: 21
Released: November 2012
Website: MBC


Plot


I Miss You. A girl become a victim of bullying at her school, targeted because her father was a murderer. Thru a series of fated events, she meets a boy from a rich family gangster. This boy protects her from the bullies, they become a close friends and soon they fall in love each other. One day, the boy was kidnapped and the girl witnessed the abduction, she attempts to help him, only to be taken by the kidnappers as well.

Preview


Watch I Miss You Trailer (Preview)